STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Tine Fork Grapple
With material penetration in mind and an independent grapple system, this tine fork grapple is perfect for handling anything from brush and scrap to sod and manure. Individual replaceable tines with no cross members allow for better material penetration and load handling. To see product specs and differences between the Heavy Duty and Industrial models, see the PDF downloads below straight from the manufacturer.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Width
- Select Grade
- Select Optional Cylinder Guards (Installed)
- Heavy Duty Available In: 61", 67", 73", 79"
- Industrial Duty Available In: 73", 79", 85", 91"
- Handles a variety of material including manure, brush, debris, and more
- 1/2" thick vertical braces inside frame for added strength
- High tensile strength tines
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel cylinder rods
- Greasable cylinder pins and hinge pins
- Teflon coated bushings for optimal lubrication and movement at all pivot locations
- Known clearance issue: Bobcat M-Series when Cylinder Guards are installed and jaws are open
- Tine Fork Grapple
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Solutions