- skid steer
- Attachment Parts
- mini skid steer
- Tracks & Tires
The Double Pole Claw is unique and just really cool to use. With the rotating base, you can pick up a pole and rotate it into place. The DP Claw can be used for wood poles, light poles, ornamentals, or for constructing pole buildings. It has features like rubber lined claws as well as a shape that is gentle but yet firm when holding uneven materials. The strength of this machine is so great that it can hold poles up to 35 feet long. For Contractors, this tool is a must!
This page features the stand-alone attachment. In order to utilize the Double Pole Claw, you must combine it with an EZ SPOT UR Base Unit.
Select Product Options Above
Base Unit Details
• Fits all Skid Steers with Universal Quick Tach Adaptors
• Designed to insure even clamping pressure with 2 Independent Jaws
• Includes Rubber Grips Inside Grapple to Protect the Handled Pole
• Rotating Base Only Available Allows 127 Degrees of Rotation
• Made from 3/8" Grade 50 material
• Clamping Cylinders are 2" x 6" Cylinders
• Opens to 14"
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.