EZ SPOT UR
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
EZ SPOT UR Double Pole Claw
The Double Pole Claw is unique and just really cool to use. With the rotating base, you can pick up a pole and rotate it into place. The DP Claw can be used for wood poles, light poles, ornamentals, or for constructing pole buildings. Features include rubber lined claws and a shape that is gentle enough yet firm when holding uneven materials. The strength of this machine is so great that it can handle a 1,100 lb 32' pole. For Contractors, this tool is a must!
This page features the stand-alone attachment. In order to utilize the Double Pole Claw, you must combine it with an EZ SPOT UR Base Unit.
Base Unit Details
- Fixed Base: The simplest of all bases as it does not rotate and there are no wires to connect.
- Double Cylinder Rotating Base: The most popular of all bases as it combines rotation with high torque. It is ideally suited for implements that are going to lift and turn heavy items such as poles, trees and large rocks.
- Fits all Skid Steers with Universal Quick Tach Adaptors
- Designed to insure even clamping pressure with 2 Independent Jaws
- Includes Rubber Grips Inside Grapple to Protect the Handled Pole
- Rotating Base Only Available Allows 127 Degrees of Rotation
- Made from 3/8" Grade 50 material
- Clamping Cylinders are 2" x 6" Cylinders
- Opens to 14"
- EZ SPOT UR Double Pole Claw
- Attachment control device (Optional - Essential for barrel rotation)
- EZ SPOT UR Base Unit (Optional - Essential for mounting attachment)
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
EZ SPOT UR