STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
EZ SPOT UR Skid Steer Barrel Handler Tool Attachment
The EZ SPOT UR barrel handler attachment is simply one of a kind. Easily unload heavy barrels without spilling or damaging the barrel. The barrel handler attaches to all machines and base mount and allows the operator to easily clamp, lift and empty the contents with the ability rotate 350 degrees. Buy one today, you simply won't regret owning attachment with this much functionality.
This page features the stand-alone attachment. In order to utilize the Barrel Handler, you must combine it with an EZ SPOT UR Base Unit.
Base Unit Details
- Fixed Base: The simplest of all bases as it does not rotate and there are no wires to connect.
- Double Cylinder Rotating Base: The most popular of all bases as it combines rotation with high torque. It is ideally suited for implements that are going to lift and turn heavy items such as poles, trees and large rocks.
- Chain Rotating Base: Used in applications where the amount of rotation is more important than the power of the rotation. It is not the most powerful, but rotates the farthest at 300 degrees.
- 105 lbs. attachment weight
- Handles 55 and 30 gallon drums weighing up to 1200 lbs.
- GUARANTEED not to crush metal or plastic barrels.
- Inner arms lined with anti -static rubber to prevent slippage and electric shock
- Rotates up to 350 degrees if mounted on chain rotating base
- Arms close down to 21” and open up to 39”
- EZ SPOT UR Barrel Handler Tool
- Attachment control device (Optional - Essential for barrel rotation)
- EZ SPOT UR Base Unit (Optional - Essential for mounting attachment)
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Doors of North America
EZ SPOT UR