EZ SPOT UR
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
EZ SPOT UR Heavy Duty Pole Setter
The Heavy Duty Pole Setter comes configured with the rotating plate which adds a whole new dimension to pole setting, allowing you to pick up a pole and rotate it into place or set it plumb on uneven terrain. The HDPC can be used for wood poles, light poles, ornamentals or poles used in manufacturing pole buildings. It has features like rubber lined claws as well as a shape that is gentle but yet firm when holding uneven materials.
The strength of this machine is so great that it can hold utility poles up to 45 feet long.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Attachment Control Device
- Add optional hand tamper and reducing valve (Tamper Circuit is required to run the hand tamper off the hydraulics of their machine. The valve will reduce the flow sent to the smaller tool to ensure proper operation. An external tamper is very effective for tamping down the ground around where the pole has been set).
- Fits all Skid Steers with Universal Quick Tach Adaptors
- Designed to insure even clamping pressure with 2 Independent Jaws
- Includes Rubber Grips Inside Grapple to Protect the Handled Pole
- Rotating Base Only Available Allows 115 Degrees of Rotation
- Made from 1/2" Grade 80 material
- Clamping Cylinders are 3" x 6" Cylinders
- Maximum Pole Length: 45'
- Maximum Weight Rating: 2500 Pounds
- Minimum Lifting Capacity: 2500 Pounds
- EZ SPOT UR Heavy Duty Pole Setter
- Double Cylinder Rotating Base
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Attachment control device (Essential for rotating base)
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manuals
EZ SPOT UR