STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra Raptor Boom Mower and Side-Work Attachment System
The Raptor Boom Mower Attachment system for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders is an industrial grade side-reach system of mowing attachments. These attachments are compact and easy to transport while providing exceptional cutting capacity and reach for a skid steer boom mower. For operators looking for a top-of-the-line mowing system, the Raptor combined with any of Eterra's 3 mower head options is the ticket. The different mower head styles allow you to customize your unit to best suit your needs whether that's a more aggressive cut capacity or longer reach and cutting width. The Raptor Boom boasts 10' of reach from the center of the quick attach, and combined with a mower head attachment averages 14' of reach plus the lift of your machine's arms.
- Completely enclosed control panel protects controls and electronics.
- Solid tubing for hydraulic lines reduces hose play and potential damage of hoses.
- Three mower head options - Sickle, Flail, Rotary
- Quick connect system allows for easy mower head swapping
- Super controller option allows dynamic, multi function, control of the attachment.
- Only 1 x 12 volt source needed to run controls.
- Completely interchangeable with different brands and sizes of machines. Run it on a Bobcat one day and a John Deere the next.
- Reach - Boom arm - 10'. flail mower head 12'6". 5' sickle head 16'. 7' sickle head 16'. 9' sickle head 20'.
- Hydraulic rotary actuator acts as a break away to protect your boom arm and mower head from damage if you hit a stationary object. Resets with the flip of a switch. Allows you to cut in the side ways position, and forwards as well as park the arm forward for easier transport.
- Full angle rotation allows the operator to cut flat overhead and angle down deep into ditches.
- 15 - 40 GPM flow range (Sickle minimum: 15 GPM, Cyclone minimum: 18 GPM, Sidewinder minimum: 19 GPM)
- NEW: High-Flow model available, there are also ways to meter your flow to run within the required range
- NEW: All Boom Arm Functions are tuneable
- NEW: Case Drain Required
- NEW: German made control valve
Mower Head Options
Eterra Cyclone 48" Brush Cutter: Strong enough for the toughest projects. Durable and versatile. Designed to be strong yet lightweight, reducing swing weight and allowing for cutting in a variety of conditions. Work challenging side hills without fear of tipping your machine.
Eterra Sidewinder Flail Mower: A monster when it comes to roadside mowing. Cuts tough brush and small trees with ease. Combines power and speed with reach and durability.
- Eterra Razor Sickle Mower (5', 7' or 9'): Cut up to 2" wide material safely and effectively with no throw-back or damage to surrounding areas. Extreme reach ability.
- New Super Controller Included with Purchase: Dynamic control option allowing for multi-functional use. Ergonomic joystick design to allow for natural operation feel. Most machines allow for 6 controls maximum which makes for difficult operation of machines with more than one function. The super controller boosts your control ability to ten controls at a time so you can now utilize multiple hydraulics at once. Available in two options.
- Super Controller Temporary Install Kit: Rental Kit - 10 Output, 10 Foot Output Cable
- Super Controller Permanent Install Kit: 10 Output, 20 Foot Output Cable
- Click here to learn more about the innovative Super Controller. Including key information, images, video and installation guide.
- Custom designed hydraulic block is specifically engineered and manufactured for eTerra in the USA. This is not an off the shelf pieced together control. It has all of the functions and controls handled internally meaning you can adjust the flow to the head, pressure to the head and bleed out for the controls all on the block. This makes for very stable and easy to operate controls. This has taken us many years to perfect and you will notice the difference if you have run other hydraulic controlled implements. This is not your average mower. Eterra and Skid Steer Solutions are not your average companies.
Super Controller Videos:
Super Controller - Testing and Troubleshooting: Click Here
Super Controller Install - Kubota SVL 95: Click Here
Super Controller Install - Bobcat A770: Click Here
Super Controller Install - Cat 299D: Click Here
Raptor Specifications and Details
Your First-Time Using the Eterra Raptor Boom Mower Attachment | Skid Steer Solutions
The Raptor Boom Arm from Eterra Attachments is a hydraulically...
Eterra Raptor Boom Mower and Sidewinder Head
The Eterra Raptor Boom Mower is another innovative creation fr...
Skid Steer Boom Brush Cutter Attachment - Eterra Raptor Boom Arm & Sickle Bar Cutter
At SkidSteerSolutions.com, our goal is to bring you the most a...
Eterra Raptor Boom Mower with Razor9 Sickle Head Demonstration Video
The Raptor is a Skid Steer Boom Mower Attachment, visit our we...