STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Extreme Duty Rock Bucket
The Extreme Duty Rock Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is one of the strongest and most rugged rock buckets available on the market. This bucket particularly excels when paired with newer skid steer and compact track loaders featuring increased horse power and larger lift capacities. Designed for extreme use and durability, the 1/2" thick tines (spaced 3" apart) can take a beating and keep on working. The enclosed quick attach keeps debris from jamming up your machine or getting in the way of the operator. The Extreme Duty rock bucket is excellent at a variety of applications, including rock removal, stump and root removal, demolition cleanup, landscaping jobs, and much more.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Rock Bucket Model
- One of the heaviest rock buckets available on the market
- Ideal for the larger, stronger, modern model of skid steer and compact track loader
- 1/2" thick tines spaced 3" apart
- Designed to take abuse and keep on working
- Solid quick attach keeps debris enclosed, protecting machine and operator
- Excellent for racking rocks or debris from soil
- Great for land clearing and brush removal
- Adept at demolition clearing and cleanup
- Separate dirt from wood, roots and other yard debris
- Tine Thickness: 1/2"
- Tine Spacing: 3"
- 66" Model Weight: 615 Pounds
- 72" Model Weight: 650 Pounds
- 78" Model Weight: 650 Pounds
- 84" Model Weight: 690 Pounds