STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Dymax 10" Ranch Axe Tree Shear Attachment
The Ranch Axe Tree Shear from Dymax is a proven attachment in the marketplace, now available in a 10" model for smaller machines with less hydraulic flow. The 10" Ranch Axe Tree Shears provide smaller loaders the ability to shear near ground-level material up to 10", without sacrificing power, speed or efficiency. The 10" Ranch Axe is particularly adept at cutting down cedar, juniper and other wood species that soak up water. All Dymax shears feature a rugged and dependable design, perfected over years of experience in the tree shearing, land clearing and forestry industries.
- Ideal for general land clearing and tree shearing
- Easily shears material 10" and less
- Rugged and dependable design proven by years of experience and hours of operation
- 10" Ranch Axe model is ideal for smaller machines without the hydraulic flow required for larger models
- Ideal for wood species that soak up and retain water
- Fast and efficient shearing of cedars, junipers and many more
- Near ground-level shearing and cutting
- Eliminate stumps and leave behind level terrain
- Hoses and flat-faced couplers included
- Universal skid steer mount
- Owner's Manual