Skid Steer Doors of North America
1/2" Bobcat Skid Steer Forestry Door | Shields
See more by Shields
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bobcat Polycarbonate Skid Steer Door
A must-have, all-around improvement for all brush clearing and mowing operations, the Bobcat Polycarbonate Door provides impact-resistance, increased visibility, and more efficient energy use inside your cab. For operators who mulch, clear and mow with intensity, this 1/2" thick polycarbonate door will keep you and your crew safe from flying rocks and debris.
These doors have been formed to match the same specifications of OEM models, all the way down to the mounting holes. Milled edges offer simple transfer of the door seal. Supercoated on both sides, Shields doors are abrasion-resistant, reduce noise and limit sun exposure while also maximizing visibility. Experience a cooler cab in the summer and a warmer cab in the winter thanks to the increased efficiency of these doors. The Bobcat Polycarbonate door offers 250 times the strength of glass while being 1/2 the weight. The features and benefits of making this upgrade are hard to ignore.
This door includes windshield only, and is designed to fit existing frame and mounting holes as standard OEM glass. Check out our skid steer cab enclosures if you need the full frame, latch, and mounting hardware. Shields doors feature milled edges for transferring the door seal with ease.
Please Note: Listing does not include hardware, latches/handles. Warehouse images show models with removable, protective plastic cover. Plastic is removed prior to installation and use.
The Bobcat Polycarbonate Door is designed to be a direct replacement for your standard OEM door and features the same mounting and hardware holes. It uses your existing OEM hardware for installation and replacement of your existing door. Purchase of this door does not include mounting hardware. If replacing a 1/4" or less thickness OEM door with 1/2" polycarbonate, longer bolts may be required for optimal installation. Please give us a call for details.
M Series models:
- A770, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S595, S630, S650, S740, S750, S770, S850
- T450, T550, T590, T595, T630, T650, T740, T750, T770, T870
- Replaces OEM Glass: 7120401
G Series models:
- 751, 753, 763, 863, 873, 883
- S130, S150, S160, S170, S175, S185, S205, S220, S250, S300, S330
- T140, T180, T190, T200, T250, T300, T320
- Replaces OEM Glass: 6729776
- Are you replacing OEM polycarbonate? - most of our doors are for placing OEM glass, and if you are replacing OEM polycarbonate for this model, please give us a call before ordering.
R Series models:
- T64, T66, T79, S64, S66, S76
- Replaces OEM Glass: 7303857 & 7435779
- 1/2" thick polycarbonate
- Clear Lexan/Polycarbonate material is impact-resistant
- Increased durability
- Increases operator safety
- Easily replaces OEM factory glass
- Supercoated on both sides for optimal abrasion-resistance
- Duplicates OEM mounting holes
- Milled edges make swapping out the door seal fast and easy
- 1/2 the weight of glass
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Noise reducing
- Increases light transmission and visibility
- Decreased summer heat gain
- Reduced winter heat loss
- Hardware not included
This product is not the Bobcat brand Forestry Package
- Polycarbonate replacement windshield (frame/hardware not included)
Skid Steer Nylon Cab Enclosure | Cardinal
Skid Steer Cab Heater | Eterra
John Deere Polycarbonate Skid Steer Door | Shields
Caterpillar Polycarbonate Skid Steer Door | Shields
Kubota Polycarbonate Skid Steer Door | Shields
New Holland Polycarbonate Skid Steer Door | Shields
Skid Steer Doors of North America
Caterpillar Skid Steer Door | Skid Steer Doors of North America
Typhoon Skid Steer Clearing Mower | Eterra