Heavy Duty Skid Steer Universal Mounting Pads
These pads can be used for both universal mounts and Bobcat MT-50/52. All you have to do is weld them closer together for the MT's.
This is the universal mounting system that was pioneered by Bobcat decades ago. You will find these on the back of most buckets
and they allow you attach your implement to any modern skid steer loaders
that utilize the universal quick attach system. Eterra is now offering their heavy duty mounts to the public. These are meant to be welded to your existing steel work like the back of a bucket and so on.
They are made from 3/8" A50 steel plate. The price includes 1 x left and 1 x right mounting pad.
What Eterra is offering you is the same plates that they use when manufacturing their attachments. The full range that Eterra offers shows you that not one adapter is ideal for everything. You need a choice to decide what is best for you. Eterra plates are found on other manufacturers attachments because they recognize Eterra's ability to produce the best possible mounts at the most competitive price.
What is not offered here is the simple weld on rails, because then you still have to cut a piece of plate, form and weld it so you have something with structural integrity. Eterra recognized a long time a go that this was NOT the way to do it right, but still you will find many companies selling you these mounts as a stand alone solution. This just does not work, Eterra and Skid Steer Solutions would never attempt to lead you in this direction.
Please look at all of the plates Eterra produces when you decide, as they are in the business of giving you a choice.
TOP 10 REASONS: Why you would want to buy your adaptors and plates from Skid Steer Solutions
- We are specialists in Skid Steer Attachments.
- All of our attachments are jig built and fit tested.
- Our high volumes guarantee the best materials and best processes are used.
- Engineered products for skid steer specific operations.
- Suppliers to other major manufacturers shows their trust in our abilities.
- Manufactured in multiple locations ensures consistant supplies.
- All of our plates are sand blasted allowing you the best possible bonding of your welds.
- Properly rated series of plates allows you to choose the correct plate for the right application.
- Experienced support specialists like none you have ever met before.
- Backed by the best internet company with a proven track record.