STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Trencher Skid Steer Attachment
The Trencher Skid Steer Attachment from Virnig is designed to quickly and efficiently dig trenches at depths of 36", 48", or 60".
The Trencher Attachment for Skid Steers comes in three different digging depth options and four different chain options. Choose between 36", 48", or 60" for you depth and between 25, 33, or 42 GPM for a flow rate. Trenchers come with the Single Standard chain, and you may upgrade to Double Standard, Terminator, or Rock and Frost chains.
- Single Standard - Cup tooth every other station.
- Double Standard - Cup tooth every station.
- Terminator - Half cup teeth, half shark-style teeth embedded with carbide inserts.
- Rock and Frost - Half cup teeth, half replaceable carbide tip rock teeth.
- Quick and easy trench digging
- Chains can rotate in reverse direction to extract blockages
- Chain tension easily adjustable
- Price includes hoses, couplers, and fittings
- Manual side-shift lets the operator dig close to structures and objects
- Standard flow and high flow options
- Direct drive motor reduces downtime
- Adjustable and removable auger clears soil from trenching zone
- Many chain options for variety of trenching terrain
- Crumber keeps trench bottom smooth
- Skid Steer Trencher Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Please Note: If you are interested in wider chain options (8,10, or 12 in.), please give us a call at (866) 966-2538.