STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Telehandler Industrial Swivel Hook Attachment | Smart Hook Ready
The Industrial Swivel Hook Attachment is a heavy duty telehandler swivel hook with the ability to stand on its own in order to keep the hook elevated from the ground and provide easy access to the fork slots. This safe and effective piece of equipment is also compatible with Haugen's Smart Hook, allowing you to weigh your load wirelessly and with incredible accuracy.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Hook Capacity
- Select Optional Smart Hook and Load Shackles (Compatible with 14,000 lb. Model Only)
The Industrial Swivel Hook Attachment is available in two different load capacity options. These two capacity options include the frame and hook only, no smart hook load cell. Upgrade your 14,000 LBS swivel hook with the Smart Hook and Load Shackles to wirelessly weigh your loads with incredible accuracy. The Smart Hook is only compatible with the 14,000 lbs. load capacity option.
- Fits easily onto any forklift or telehandler fork tines
- Hook is centered at 24"
- Fork Pocket size is standard at 3.5" x7.5"
- Adjustable feet keep hook elevated from ground
Smart Hook and Load Shackle Features
The Smart Hook features patent pending technology that sends a wireless signal to a hand held monitor. This gives the operator the weight of each load. Helps operators and crews plan proper loads and avoid unsafe conditions and liability.
- Compatible with 14,000 lb. Swivel Hook Model
- Monitor can be read in LBS. or Tonnes
- Monitor can be used up to 2300 feet away
- Load Shackle can take up to a 14,000 lbs. capacity
- Load Shackle is extremely accurate
- Load Shackle battery life is 1200 hours of continuous usage
- Monitor battery life is 60 hours of continuous usage
- Displays weight of live load in large numbers
- Display updates every 3 seconds