Telehandler Industrial Smart Hook Load Shackle | Haugen
See more by Haugen
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Telehandler Industrial Smart Hook Load Shackle
The Smart Hook is an innovative, Patent Pending product from Haugen, featuring technology that is able to weigh your load weight within 1% of the applied load. Operational within a range of 2300 feet, the Smart Hook then sends a wireless signal to a hand held monitor. This gives the operator the weight of each load and helps operators and crews plan proper loads and avoid unsafe conditions and liability. Prioritize safety and accuracy with the Smart Hook and know, for certain, the weight of your load before extending your machine and lifting. Avoid unsafe conditions and costly damages due to improper loading of too heavy objects.
- Compatible with 14,000 lb. Swivel Hook Model
- Monitor can be read in LBS. or Tonnes
- Monitor can be used up to 2300 feet away
- Load Shackle can take up to a 14,000 lbs. capacity
- Load Shackle is extremely accurate
- Load Shackle battery life is 1200 hours of continuous usage
- Monitor battery life is 60 hours of continuous usage
- Displays weight of live load in large numbers
- Display updates every 3 seconds
- Operating temperature: 4F-122F
- Includes cab mount with sticker
Select Product Options Above
- Select Optional 14,000 lb. Industrial Swivel Hook Frame to combine with Smart Hook
Industrial Swivel Hook Attachment Features
Upgrade your 14,000 LBS swivel hook with the Smart Hook and Load Shackles to wirelessly weigh your loads with incredible accuracy. The Smart Hook is only compatible with the 14,000 lbs. load capacity option.
- Fits easily onto any forklift or telehandler fork tines
- Hook is centered at 24"
- Fork Pocket size is standard at 3.5" x7.5"
- Adjustable feet keep hook elevated from ground
Fork Mounted Swivel Hook Attachment | Haugen
Telehandler Industrial Smart Hook Ready Swivel Hook Attachment | Haugen
Telehandler Industrial Jib Attachment | Haugen
Telehandler Work Platform | Haugen
Telehandler Galvanized Work Platform | Haugen
Telehandler Work Platform | Blue Diamond
Telehandler Quick Attach Truss Jib | Haugen
Telehandler Industrial Jib Attachment | Blue Diamond