Suzuki RM-Z250 for Supercross | Skid Steer Solutions
Built for Martin Castelo ONLY
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Suzuki RM-Z250 Dirt Bike for Supercross Suzuki RM-Z250
Suzuki RM-Z250 Features
Increased Engine Performance
- New cylinder head increase output and throttle responses
- New dual fuel injector system increases rpm power
- Evolved traction management system helps the bike hook up
- Updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control gets you out front
Greater Cornering Performance
- New frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength
- Engine placement and mounting aid chassis' nimble handling
- Coil spring KYB rear shock and linkage delivers remarkable control
- Race-ready, high-grip Dunlop MX33 tires
Improved Braking Performance
- Larger front brake increases stopping power and feel
- New, compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider's boots
- Aggressive new styling from the championship caliber RM-Z450
- Narrow cockpits lets rider move with ease for maximum racing performance
Suzuki RM-Z250 Engine Features
- Fitted with a new cylinder head and other improvements for 2019, the fuel-injected, 249cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine remains proven and reliable
- The primary fuel injector is at the bottom of the throttle body and sprays fuel at the butterfly valve to improve fuel and air atomization.
- The secondary injector is positioned in the air cleaner inlet duct so the fuel and air have more time to mix and cool before entering the engine.
- The new throttle body eliminates complex control linkage, so the rider feels a more direct connection to the engine.
- Engine starting remains simple, due to a proven kickstarter and automatic decompression system that works precisely and efficiently (eliminating the need for a heavy and costly electric start system).
- The new, high-flow exhaust system has a longer head-pipe, tapered mid-section, and multi-layer silencer that has better flow through the entire rev range, with an emphasis on low-rpm performance.
Transmission & Drive Features
- The five-speed transmission is updated with a new second gear ratio and overall final ratio to match the engine’s stronger output for better acceleration and top speed.
- True to Suzuki transmission standards, the gear shift operation is smooth and precise. Carefully designed parts like the precisely machined shift cam and corresponding gears create a transmission a racer can rely on.
Suzuki RM-Z250 Dimensions
- L x W x H: 86.02 in x 32.9in x 49.4in.
- Seat Height: 37.5in.
- Wheelbase: 58.46in Rake (Caster Angle)
- Trail: Ground Clearance: 13.0in
- Fuel Capacity: Clutch: Wet multi-plate