Suzuki RM-Z250 Dirt Bike for Supercross Suzuki RM-Z250
Suzuki RM-Z250 Features
Increased Engine Performance
- New cylinder head increase output and throttle responses
- New dual fuel injector system increases rpm power
- Evolved traction management system helps the bike hook up
- Updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control gets you out front
Greater Cornering Performance
- New frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength
- Engine placement and mounting aid chassis' nimble handling
- Coil spring KYB rear shock and linkage delivers remarkable control
- Race-ready, high-grip Dunlop MX33 tires
Improved Braking Performance
- Larger front brake increases stopping power and feel
- New, compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider's boots
- Aggressive new styling from the championship caliber RM-Z450
- Narrow cockpits lets rider move with ease for maximum racing performance
Suzuki RM-Z250 Engine Features
- Fitted with a new cylinder head and other improvements for 2019, the fuel-injected, 249cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine remains proven and reliable
- The primary fuel injector is at the bottom of the throttle body and sprays fuel at the butterfly valve to improve fuel and air atomization.
- The secondary injector is positioned in the air cleaner inlet duct so the fuel and air have more time to mix and cool before entering the engine.
- The new throttle body eliminates complex control linkage, so the rider feels a more direct connection to the engine.
- Engine starting remains simple, due to a proven kickstarter and automatic decompression system that works precisely and efficiently (eliminating the need for a heavy and costly electric start system).
- The new, high-flow exhaust system has a longer head-pipe, tapered mid-section, and multi-layer silencer that has better flow through the entire rev range, with an emphasis on low-rpm performance.
Transmission & Drive Features
- The five-speed transmission is updated with a new second gear ratio and overall final ratio to match the engine’s stronger output for better acceleration and top speed.
- True to Suzuki transmission standards, the gear shift operation is smooth and precise. Carefully designed parts like the precisely machined shift cam and corresponding gears create a transmission a racer can rely on.
Suzuki RM-Z250 Dimensions
- L x W x H: 86.02 in x 32.9in x 49.4in.
- Seat Height: 37.5in.
- Wheelbase: 58.46in Rake (Caster Angle)
- Trail: Ground Clearance: 13.0in
- Fuel Capacity: Clutch: Wet multi-plate