STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
TNT Flat Proof Smooth Tires
The TNT Flat Proof Smooth Tires are ideal for hard surface work where you need a higher load rating and lots of rubber to wear through.
These are exceptional quality tires with more rubber than you can imagine. With no lugging to tear up, the tires will wear for much longer than the standard lugged flat proof tires.
Our wheel size.
Our wheel size is similar to standard pneumatic wheels. This means that the area normally filled by your sidewall is filled with rubber. Our unique honey comb system gives the tires added cushioning. This cushioning effect has been engineered to have a similar feel to pneumatic tires. You get the best of both worlds. An air ride feel, but without the risk of a flat tire.
When you order this product, you will receive a quantity of 4 tires and four steel wheels. Please verify that you have 8 lug wheels. Most machines have 8 lugs, while some older machines use 6 lugs. Default order is 8 Lugs.
Features - Semi Pneumatic Flat Proof Tires:
- No downtime due to flats, sidewall cuts, deflations
- No wasted time and money repairing damaged tires (What does it cost you when your employees have to stop working to go and repair a flat tire?)
- No tire pressure to pay attention to, as TNT-Tires are maintenance free.
- No worries about damage from attachments • Shock absorption for a smooth ride for the operator and machine longevity.
- Higher load capacity than standard pneumatic tires
- Less weight than foam filled tires which means you use less horsepower to drive your wheels
- Sidewall wear is completely eliminated
- Resistant to cuts and snags
- Weight rating - 7700 lbs. per tire
- Weight of 4 tires - 1050 lbs.
- With all of these features, how can you go wrong?
You are looking at the latest in tire technology. These are designed for users like us... and you. The upfront cost is no longer a concern with us. We need to get our machine to the job and get it done and then get paid. Neither of us can afford the downtime that it costs when we get flat tires. It makes us look bad in the customer's eyes and costs us money and time. But most of all, it is just plain annoying.
Well, say goodbye to those terrible down times with TNT-Tires.