STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Tiller Attachment
Virnig's tiller attachment features a heavy duty Eaton® motor designed to reduce down time and contains no chains or belts. The bi-directional tiller drive on this attachment allows it to operate in forward and reverse- a function that will save you time and money by tilling more efficiently.
- Bi-directional rotation for tilling in forward and reverse directions
- Direct drive motor makes for less upkeep and downtime with the elimination of chains and belts
- Motor guard on bottom and sides to protect from rocks and debris
- All tines are replaceable and heavy duty
- Tiller is offset so the operator can avoid leaving tire tracks and can operate close to buildings and other structures
- Skid Steer Tiller Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual