STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Stump Bucket Attachment for Skid Steer Loaders
The Virnig Skid-Steer Stump Bucket is a great tool for removing stumps. Unlike a normal Skid Steer Bucket or Tree Spade, the stump bucket utilizes a grapple (optional add-on) that gives it the ability to grab hold of the stump at crucial times and pull it out using the machine. After the stump is removed, it can be transported efficiently and safely all with one attachment. That's just one job the Stump Bucket can do. At Skid Steer Solutions, we know Skid Steer operators, and when it comes to attachments, there is always multiple additional jobs or ways an attachments can be used - but we will leave that up to you.
- A versatile attachment ideal for digging stumps and rocks, trenching and breaking up compacted soil
- Tall sides provide capacity, while compact depth provides leverage pry under stumps and rocks
- Three flush mount shanks, with replaceable Series 23 cast teeth, welded to a 3/4 weld-on wear edge
- Bucket is reinforced on each side with three large gusset plates
- Grapple jaw makes stump and rock removal easier, securing load
- Cylinder Guard standard
- Skid Steer Stump Bucket Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual