- skid steer
- Attachment Parts
- mini skid steer
- Tracks & Tires
Virnig mfg. has created a fine line of Snow Removal attachments for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders. The low-profile snow pusher does everything we need it to. It's light weight but heavy duty making it very maneuverable but it still doesn't waiver when pushing volumes of snow and ice. Pull Back Blade option enables precise snow cleanup along buildings or wherever else you need it.
Select Product Options Above
V60 Snow Pusher Features
• Unique floating side plates, floating frame link and side-to-side oscillation keeps rubber edge in constant contact with the ground eliminating slippery, icy residue.
• Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
• Bracing on pusher sides and long-wearing ½" thick x 3" wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
• Reversible, replaceable rubber edge.
• Rubber edge offers optimal surface protection while delivering pushing power.
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.