Skid Steer Snow Pusher | Virnig
See more by Virnig
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Snow Pusher
Virnig mfg. has created a fine line of Snow Removal attachments for Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders. The low-profile snow pusher does everything we need it to. It's light weight but heavy duty making it very maneuverable but it still doesn't waiver when pushing volumes of snow and ice. Pull Back Blade option enables precise snow cleanup along buildings or wherever else you need it.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Width
- Select Optional Rubber Edge Kit (Match Model Width)
- Select Optional Pull Back Blade (Match Model Width)
- Select Optional Pull Back Rubber Edge Kit (Match Model Width)
V60 Snow Pusher Features
• Unique floating side plates, floating frame link and side-to-side oscillation keeps rubber edge in constant contact with the ground eliminating slippery, icy residue.
• Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
• Bracing on pusher sides and long-wearing ½" thick x 3" wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
• Reversible, replaceable rubber edge.
• Rubber edge offers optimal surface protection while delivering pushing power.
- Skid Steer Snow Pusher
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Low Profile Snow Pusher | Virnig
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher | Virnig
Skid Steer Snow Pusher Attachment | Haugen
Skid Steer X-treme Snow Pusher | CID
Heavy Duty Steel Edge Snow Pusher Attachment | Virnig
Skid Steer Angle Snow Plow | Virnig
V60 Skid Steer Snow Blower Attachment | Virnig
Skid Steer V-Plow Snow Plow Attachment | FFC