STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Skeleton Rock Grapple
This grapple is classified as a "rock" grapple specifically due to it's closed edge design. This feature allows for the operator to grab non-fiberous material like larger rocks and keep them in the bucket while the skeleton design allows smaller material like dirt and gravel to remain behind. The difference between this grapple and an open edge skeleton grapple is that this design is good for use as a sifting bucket whereas an open edge grapple is good for picking up material wider than the attachment. Overall a rock grapple by Virnig is exactly the type of tool to add to your attachment arsenal if these features compliment the sort of work you look to do with your machine. Cylinder Guards are included with purchase.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Grapple Width
- Select Grapple Grade
- Standard Duty Available In: 60", 66" 72", 78", 84"
- Heavy Duty Available In: 72", 84", 90"
- Cylinder Guards Included
- Cylinders, Fittings, Couplers and Hoses Included
- Rigid, one-piece 3/8" steel from tip to top brace
- Grade 80 steel
- Designed to pick rocks and leave debris behind
- Raised ridge in center of tines as well as notch near tips secures rocks when digging
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel cylinder rods
- Greasable 1 1/4" cylinder pins
- Teflon coated bushings for optimal lubrication and pivot at all locations.
- Skid Steer Skeleton Rock Grapple Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Basics