STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Skeleton Bucket
Durable, reliable, and efficient, the Skeleton Bucket from Virnig allows Skid Steer operators to pick up rock and large debris while leaving unwanted dirt and soil behind. Available in a variety of width options, as well as standard and heavy duty models, ensuring there's a bucket that will suit your needs and job at hand. The heavy duty buckets are larger, heavier, deeper, and feature thicker tines spaced further apart. The open back gives better visibility while in the Skid Steer.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Standard or Heavy Duty and Bucket Width
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the tine spacing
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending
- 3/8” Grade 80 steel for added strength and durability
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging
- Deeper and taller than the V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket to increase capacity and leverage
- Standard Duty Model: V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Heavy Duty Model: V60 Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Skid Steer Skeleton Bucket Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Top Dog Attachments