STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid-Steer Pallet Forks
The Rail Style Pallet Forks from hagen attach directly to your skid-steer loader. The pallet forks come in a standard frame width of 45" as well as a wide frame option of 60". Haugen's forks and frames are extra strong, dependable, and built 100% in the USA.
Select Product Options Above
- Select length, capacity, and frame width.
- Mounts to Skid Steer using the Universal Quick Attach System.
The pallet forks are available in 6 different sizes and capacities and come in standard and wide frame options. With this variety options, it is easy to find a model that fits the job or project at hand.
- Brick Guard provides increased lift capacity and improved load support.
- Top and bottom rails are reinforced for durability.
- Fork tines are adjustable from 0 to 45 in.
- Models available with lift capacities above 5000 lbs.
- Brick Guards feature a built-in 10 degree angle to maximize roll back and lift capacity.
- Standard models feature a frame width of 45 in.
- Wide models feature a frame width of 60 in.