STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Skid Steer Concrete Breaker Attachment
The Skid Steer Concrete Breaker from Blue Diamond Attachments features incredible design and technology, keeping your breaker strong, reliable, and capable of tough work day-in and day-out. Choose from a wide range of energy classes and models, ensuring there's an option that will ideally pair with your skid steer loader. Patented Monoblock Design offers a durable, one-piece housing that eliminates unreliable tie-rods that are prone to stretching and breaking. The Blue Diamond Concrete Breaker is self-regulating, meaning there are no added steps of adjusting your host machine when paired with the appropriate breaker model.
Put this Concrete Breaker to the test and see the results of Blue Diamond's many years of research and development. This rugged tool can be put to serious work with confidence, offering operators industry-leading technology, simplicity and reliability.
Select Product Options Above
- Self-regulating concrete breaker - no need to adjust host machine flow or pressure
- Monoblock design keeps the breaker strong and secure
- Average rebuild time of only 30 minutes
- Body bushings around piston - monoblock protected
- Noise and vibration drastically reduced thanks to isolation layer between monoblock and case
- Designed and engineered over 5 years of research and testing
- Under-water ready
- Durable and reliable design backed by Blue Diamond warranty
- Anti-blank firing system with hydraulic brake
- No tie rods - won't come loose or break
- 1 accumulator with energy recovery system
- No re-gassing needed
- Only 2 internal moving parts for simple and effective operaiton
Maximum Working Pressure is 1,750 PSI on ever Skid Steer Concrete Breaker Model
- Skid Steer Concrete Breaker Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Breaker tool
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual