The Skid Steer Snow Plow Blade is a durable and reliable tool for pushing large amounts of snow and ice, it's dozer like blade allows the operator to really cut through thickened/icy snow. Virnig Attachments are experts in snow plowing and snow removal. Located in Central Minnesota, they have decades of experience in manufacturing snow removal attachments that perform when they're needed most. Shop with confidence knowing this Angle Snow Plow Attachment is strong, durable, and long-lasting.
Select Product Options Above
V60 Angle Snow Blade Features
• Designed to hug the contours of the ground for effortless snow removal.
• Two-cylinder hydraulic angle design.
• Heavy duty construction allows full down pressure.
• Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allows edge to follow uneven surfaces.
• Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
• Trip edge containing four compression springs and hinge points.
• Design allows for 5 1⁄2” of total wear on the standard 5⁄8" reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.