STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Angle Snow Plow Attachment for Skid Steer Loaders
The Skid Steer Snow Plow Blade is a durable and reliable tool for pushing large amounts of snow and ice, it's dozer like blade allows the operator to really cut through thickened/icy snow. Virnig Attachments are experts in snow plowing and snow removal. Located in Central Minnesota, they have decades of experience in manufacturing snow removal attachments that perform when they're needed most. Shop with confidence knowing this Angle Snow Plow Attachment is strong, durable, and long-lasting.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Width
- Select Edge Option (Factory Installed)
- Select Optional Pin-On Wings: Two, 12” wide wings angled 20° forward from moldboard to increase the blade’s width by 21 3/4"
- Cylinders, Fittings, Hoses and Couplers Included
V60 Angle Snow Blade Features
• Designed to hug the contours of the ground for effortless snow removal.
• Two-cylinder hydraulic angle design.
• Heavy duty construction allows full down pressure.
• Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allows edge to follow uneven surfaces.
• Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
• Trip edge containing four compression springs and hinge points.
• Design allows for 5 1⁄2” of total wear on the standard 5⁄8" reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
- Skid Steer Angle Snow Plow Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Genius