STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco Skid Steer 4-in-1 Bucket
From Bradco, a leading manufacturer in the industry, the Skid Steer 4-in-1 Bucket is one of most dynamic and useful attachments you will ever invest in. Couple that with the sheer strength of the heavy duty construction grade steel used in producing this market leading bucket attachment, and you have one most powerful forces in the industry in front of your loader. The Bradco Heavy-Duty 4-in-1 Buckets are rated for skid steer loaders up to 100 HP. The Medium-Duty variants are rated for up to 60 HP. These buckets are available in smooth edge with optional cutting bars or toothed edge.
The 4-in-1 Bucket Offers Multiple Uses to Skid Steer Operators
- In its natural position, you have a well built, digging bucket.
- Now open the bucket. It will reveal a shallow wedge blade that can grade and push dirt without scalping the surface.
- In the same position, you also have a grapple that not only grabs, but can also crush material.
- Also in the same position, you can lower the entire unit for reverse grading with the clamshell open.
- Whatever your imagination can think up! This is a versatile, dynamic piece of equipment.
- Low profile for better visibility.
- Fits all Skid Steers equipped with Universal Quick Tach Adaptors.
- Designed to ensure strong and even clamping pressure.
- High quality skid steer rated cylinders: 3" Bore, 6" Stroke. Pocketed for protection.
- Hoses are wrapped and routed internally to prevent damage during use.
- Maximum weight of skid steer without 4 in 1 Bucket - 11,000 lbs.
- Maximum operating capacity of skid steer loader - 4,500 lbs.
- Maximum lift capacity of skid steer loader - 9,000 lbs.
- Maximum hydraulic pressure output - 4,000 psi.
- Bradco 4 In 1 Bucket
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat face couplers
- Owner's manual