STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
V50 Rotary Brush Cutter - Open Front Deck Attachment
This brush cutter attachment for skid steer loaders is built with a three blade cutting system to take down impenetrable brush and quickly remove trees up to 6 inches in diameter.
The V50 Rotary Brush Cutter is available in four different mower widths, ranging from 60 to 78 inches wide. You must also select your motor option, making sure that your the cutter Brush Cutter you choose matches up with your loader's flow rate.
- Four motor options to choose from: two standard flow and two high flow configurations to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance
- Three-blade cutting system
- Blades mounted to a flywheel that rebounds off stumps to avoid catching and damaging cutter
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 275 lb. flywheel in under 10 seconds
- Tall, heavy-duty push bar in front of mower to improve structural integrity and push over thick brush
- Cuts to the ground to keep regrowth in check
- Blades can be flipped to take advantage of second sharpened edges
- Replaceable front skid shoes
- Skid Steer V50 Rotary Brush Cutter Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual