Push Pull Silt Fence Plow 48" | The Silt Fence Plow
See more by The Silt Fence Plow
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Push Pull Silt Fence Installer | 48"
The Silt Fence Plow 48" Push Pull for skid steers is designed to allow the operator to install silt fence with ease and quickness in normal to rough terrain.
This model of silt fence plow allows you to work your skid steer the way is was meant to. By operating in the forward direction you gain much better visibility and functionality with any attachment you are running. Please be aware you need a machine with at least 80 horsepower and 10,000lbs operating weight to manage this attachment. The skid steer push pull model operates in a forward or rearward direction so you can start and stop when and where you need to.
- Dedicated Skid Steer Quick attachment plate with retractable legs that allow you to park the machine when not in use.
- Forklift Hoist slots for easy movement.
- 6" x 4" x 3/8" Tube Steel Main Frame for the strongest built plow in the industry
- Simple Rotary Offset Design allows you to quickly offset to either side of center to pull. It allows you to swing the machine over either side of center to push the silt fence plow forward. By aligning two pins the machines offset position can be changed while it is in the ground.
- 90 degree Rear Pivot Swing The rear pivot can swing 90 degrees either side of center. The rear pivot design provides the tightest turning radius available. Massive 2" x 8" pivot pins ensure years of dependable service.
- Fabric Tension Spring & 16" Diameter Fabric Plates - Simple easy to adjust fabric tension spring allows for quick adjustment. 16" Diameter fabric plates prevent the fabric from telescoping over the plates during installation.
- Spring Loaded Coultier with hardened steel blade cuts through tree roots and vegetation.
- 1" Thick Mould Board Knife is standard equipment. Stainless steel parts in key wear areas and specially designed fabric chute installs fabric in a tight consistent snag free manner.
- Replaceable Hard Surfaced Plow Point is designed to disrupt the soil upward for easier pulling and proper silt fence installation.
- Skid Steer Push Pull Silt Fence Installer
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Owner's manual
Tree Spade Attachment | Bradco
TM Pro Skid Steer Log Splitter Attachment | TM MFG
Compact Tractor V30 Skeleton Grapple | Virnig
Single Bottom Tractor Moldboard Plow | Blue Diamond
Tractor Finishing Mower | Blue Diamond
Free Rotating Hardox Mini Skid Steer Log Grapple | Branch Manager
X-Treme Duty Mini Excavator Brush Cutter | CID
5 Foot Earth Auger Bits | Digga