STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skeer Pro Plus OS Skid Steer Grader Attachment | Push and Grade
The innovative Skeer System featured in the Pro Plus Grader Attachment brings a new level of precision and efficiency to any leveling or grading project. Ideal for excavation, concrete preparation, paving preparation, or any other landscaping application that demands a smooth, level surface. The Pro Plus features a dynamic floating base that adjusts and provides superior traction to the ground level, eliminating the need to adjust the blade each time the attachment is placed back on the ground. Two independent wings are fully adjustable and can even grade at an angle while the remaining base remains level, offering extreme versatility in a wide range of applications. Flat, sharp knife design provides an exceptional surface while resisting digging or holding during operation.
For even more leveling and grading control, the Pro Plus allows for both horizontal and vertical pivoting up to 60 degrees. The digging application of the Pro Plus allows for digging under surface level where more aggressive power and leveling is required.
For full 6-Way function on this grader and laser control options, check out the Skeer Grading Blade with Tilt Plate.
Electrical controls for any machine included with purchase. 14-Pin or 8-Pin electrical harnesses available. Please include your machine's make and model during checkout. If you're interested in more than one electrical harness, or are in need of a standard switch kit, please give us a call at 1-866-966-2538.
Select product options to add laser guidance assist to your grader blade. You will still need to manually adjust the blade, but the laser guidance components will alert you if you are off course.
- Side Plates (2) - $395
- Topcon LS-B110 Receiver - $2145
- Fixed Laser Receiver Mast - $395
- Futtura LT-850 Single Slope Laser Transmitter - 1335 (includes small receiver for limited one direction laser assist)
- Spectra GL422N Dual Slope Laser Transmitter - $2650 (includes small receiver for limited one direction laser assist)
- Extendable Aluminum Tripod and Grade Rod (48" - 116") - $495
- Blade, front shell, and cutting edges constructed of HARDOX 450 steel
- HARDOX 450 steel is extremely durable and resistant to abrasion and impact
- Grade and level surfaces with ease
- Operate in forward or reverse
- Designed for maximum versatility and efficiency
- 60 degree vertical and horizontal pivot
- 2 independent extendable side wings
- Side wings capable of angled grading
- Ground Traction level adjustment able to control and grade aggressively
- Flat cutting edge in contact with ground
- Floatable base
- Central blade pivot
- Side Wing blade pivot
- Side wings closable
- Capable of digging below ground for more aggressive application
- Resists digging and holding
- Powder coated
- Electrical controls included with purchase
- Skeer Oversized Grader Attachment
- Owner's Manual