STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco Power Tilt Tach
The Bradco Power Tilt Tach for skid steers is designed to side shift and tilt attachments up and down. This is a heavy duty adaptor plate that exceeds the strength ratings of anything else commercially available. Just compare this attachment to other available products. We know serious operators do not want their attachments to fall off, so this was made to be the toughest and strongest unit possible. This is an update of the original tilt tach that offers more of what you need at the same price.
Click here to view the Universal Valve Package option with 3rd Valve if you're looking to adapt your hydraulic control system in order to operate hydraulic attachments in conjunction with the Tilt Tach.
- Default hose length is 66" (Please call for 94" option)
- Universal Valve Package available (Please call to add)
- Flat faced couplers included with purchase
Common Attachment Uses
- Buckets - Change the angle of your bucket for all occasions
- Grader Blades - Turn a 4-way into a 6 way blade
- Grader Box
- And more!
Sturdier boxed frame design
- Handles close to the inside with heavy snap latch keeps mechanism from opening during use
- Top is closed with rubber seal to keep dirt from entering mechanism
- Compatible with our HCS control system
- Pressure volume controlled so it actuates slowly and concisely
- Outer grips insure a strong hold with little or no slippage due to frame flex
Please click the icon above to learn more about the Bradco Titlt Tach