The Fork tool when combined with a rotating base is an amazing tool. It allows you to pick up items such as dumpsters and flip them over, unload pallets or side dump anything you can fit on your forks. This unit comes standard with 48" forks and is rated for a whopping 6,000 pounds.
This page features the stand-alone attachment. In order to utilize the Fork Lift Attachment, you must combine it with an EZ SPOT UR Base Unit.
Select Product Options Above
Base Unit Details
Features - Rated for 6,000 pounds
• Fits all Skid Steers with the Universal Quick Tach Adaptors
• Designed to insure even clamping pressure
• Includes Rubber Grips Inside Grapple to Protect the Handled Material
• Fixed Base or Optional Rotating Base Allows 127 Degrees of Rotation
• Made from 3/8" Grade 50 material
• Clamping Cylinders are 2" x 6" Cylinders
Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. offers a 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website SkidSteerSolutions.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.