STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Fence Hog Skid Steer Fence Installer
The Fence Hog Skid Steer Fence Installer is a heavy duty attachment designed for fast, smooth, and easy fence installation.
Developed by a fence installer to solve many of the problems that installers come across while trying to build professional looking fence quickly. This is the only installer we know of that allows you to pick up the fence rolls with the machine.
With a capacity of 100 feet of chain link or 330 feet of woven wire fencing, you will be able to install fences faster than ever with a minimum of reload time. Powered only by the skid steer auxiliary hydraulics, you can easily connect the Fence Hog when needed and remove quickly to utilize your skid steer for other requirements around your job site.
Optional extensions can increase the capability of your Fence Hog and add 2 or 4 feet in fence height.
Tilt functionality swivels the Fence Hog up to 30 degrees each way for fence installation on uneven terrain.
Optional work platform bolts on to the side of the Fence Hog and allows a worker to "ride" the attachment for installation of taller fences. The Work Platform provides a stable surface and eliminates the need for bulky ladders and constant rearranging on the job.
- Affordable and easy to use.
- Standard cage height: 8'
- Professional powder coat finish.
- For use with vinyl coated fabric, chain link, woven wire, snow fence, etc.
- Turntable dispenses fence smoothly.
- ¼-inch steel turntable allows fence to be dispensed vertically by hand to install in areas that are not accessible to the skid steer.
- Dispenses and Stretches fence with no come-alongs required.
- Labor doesn't lift or roll fence to load wire.
- Install fence while moving forward or reverse.
- Extensions available.
- Works with many fence styles including chain link, woven wire, snow fence & vinyl coated fabric.
- Fence Hog Skid Steer Fence Installer
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
EZ SPOT UR