STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco Extreme Duty Ground Shark Brush Cutter Attachment | 20 - 45 GPM Rated
Designed to clear medium to heavy density brush and hardwoods up to 7” diameter and up to 10" in Diameter (Depending on the model you select), the Bradco Ground Shark Extreme Duty is a beast of a mower used by top brands around the world. The Ground Shark's patented retractable forward shield moves up and back when in contact with a tree, exposing the entire cutting blade for maximum cutting capacity, while also protecting the operator. Backed by the big name of Paladin, these brush cutters live up to their designation of extreme and come packed with features to get the job done. If you want quality, congrats you're in the right place.
- Motor and valve assembly are fully shielded to prevent contact with debris
- Hydraulic hoses can be routed across different paths to allow hookup to multiple brands of machines
- Dual steps providing easy machine ingress and egress access as well as added safety
- Standard pressure gauge mounted in a highly visible position for fast operator viewing
- Exclusive retractable forward shield allows the Ground Shark to be used on trees more than 4” in diameter
- Heavy duty push bar ensures trees are pushed away from the operator while boosting cutting performance
- Add replacement carbide tooth kit to avoid downtime
- Bradco Groundshark Brush Cutter
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Bradco Extreme Duty Ground Shark Brush Cutter Attachment - Comprehensive Product Overview
If you're interested in learning about the Extreme Duty Ground...
Bradco Extreme Duty Ground Shark Brush Cutter Attachment - Product Demonstration
Click the play button and see the Extreme Duty Ground Shark Br...
Bradco Ground Shark Extreme Duty Brush Cutter Interview with Clay Walker
Interview with Clay Walker while he operates the Bradco Ground...