STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra Razor Skid Steer Sickle Bar Mower 7'
This attachment is a return in good working condition.
Equipped with a heavy non-clogging style sickle, the Razor Sickle Bar ensures smooth operation even in challenging conditions, minimizing downtime and maximizing your overall efficiency. Safety is of utmost importance to Eterra, which is why this attachment has been designed to avoid throwing debris back at you or bystanders, making it a safe and suitable choice for residential use. Moreover, the inclusion of a break-away bar serves to protect the unit from accidental collisions, reducing the risk of damage and unnecessary repair costs.
To operate this cutter at an optimal performance, your machine must have a hydraulic flow rate of 15 GPM - 20 GPM @ 3000 PSI Rated.
- 7' cut width
- Flow requirement: 15 GPM - 20 GPM @ 3000 PSI Rated
- Can cut below 45 degrees flush to the ground and at 110 degrees to the ground allowing you to cut inside of ditches and along roadways
- Uses a heavy non-clogging style sickle
- Break-away bar so you do not damage the unit if you catch it on a rock or fence post
- Fully replaceable sickles - Bolt on
- Hydraulic lift and angle - 45 degrees to 110 degrees to the ground
- Skid Steer Sickle Mower attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Attachment control device
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual