STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Vacuworx CM 3 Skid Steer Vacuum Lifting Attachment
Take your concrete and material lifting operations to the next level with the CM 3 Vacuum Lifting Attachment from Vacuworx. Vacuworx attachments feature groundbreaking innovation and technology that results in greater lifting capacities, increased efficiency, and greater worker safety across the board. The CM 3 is the largest and most powerful model, with an ability to be outfitted with either a single lifting pad, or dual lifting pads. For lifting heavier materials of greater size, load up the CM 3 with two powerful lifting pads of the same dimensions (two 24" pads or two 30" pads), and move concrete, marble, granite, sidewalks, and much more with ease. The CM 3 is rugged yet lightweight, so the lift capacity of your host machine is not affected by this attachment. The result is an uncanny attachment that can vacuum lift up to 6,600 pounds when fully loaded. The CM 3 comes standard with manual controls but can also be equipped with a remote control system.
Benefits of Vacuum Lifting with the CM 3 and your Skid Steer Loader
Combine the CM 3 with your full-size Skid Steer and experience the benefits of Vacuum Lifting, a safer and more time effective lifting solution when compared to traditional methods. Cut down on cumbersome chains, hooks and slings, reduce downtime between lifts, and keep your workers safe and productive. Vacuum sealing creates a powerful engagement of the load and can lift material without displacing adjacent pieces. Prioritize worker safety with Vacuworx, and send your loader outfitted with this trustworthy lifting attachment into areas where people should stay away.
Vacuum Pad Tough Seal
On all Vacuworx units, Tough Seal pad seal is included standard. Tough Seal is designed to withstand tough applications and extreme temperatures. Tough Seal is chemically and mechanically stronger than traditional seals for increased safety. Tough Seal protects materials, eliminating metal contact with the ability to vacuum to dirty or somewhat uneven surfaces.
- The CM 3 can handle Single or Dual Pad Assembly
- Select Dual Pad with (2) Vacuum Pads of the same size to increase weight and material dimension capacity
- Dual Pad Assembly can adjust from 61" to 85" (outside-to-outside)
- Rotatable bearing system can adjust to the lateral angle of your lift for more precise pad placement
- Rugged, all steel construction
- Lift concrete, granite, marble, metal, steel, iron, and thick plastic materials
- Perfect for concrete and sidewalk removal
- Excellent for road, driveway and landscape projects
- Lift Capacity up to 7,128 Pounds
- Picking Eye and Removable Storage Legs included with purchase
- Case Drain is required to operate the CM 3 on your Skid Steer Loader
Vacuworx Applications and Industries
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Sewer
- Highway and Heavy Construction
- Concrete Construction
- Residential Construction and Remodels
- Vacuworx CM-3 Attachment (manual or remote control)
- Selected Pad Beam
- Selected Pad
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate (optional)
- Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers
- Owner's manual