Skid Steer Solutions
BMX-250 Skid Steer Concrete Mixer | Eterra - Return
See more by Eterra Attachments
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra BMX-250 Skid Steer Concrete Mixer - Return
The Mix and Go Concrete Mixer is a dynamic and intelligently designed product offering under the Eterra brand. It is a heavy duty skid steer mounted concrete mixer that allows you to scoop up the material, mix it on the go and then dispense the material in three different methods. A manual side chute allows the operator to efficiently dispense the concrete from the side of the attachment. It also has a hydraulically operated center chute with a dispenser hose that gives the operator even more flexibility to place the material anywhere. The center chute not only lets you dispense concrete but it also works as a sand bag filler. You can also just pour the finished batch out the front of the mixer in one big pour.
What's the condition:
Powder coat paint is scratched on the top of the attachment. No leaks present, all other functions work as intended.
- 9 Cu. Ft. - 16 cu. ft. Mixer with plenty of room to transport with no spillage
- Galvanized side chute and top grate
- Hydraulically operated center chute
- Spring assisted side gate locks the gate in place and aids in the actuation
- Sprocket and chain drive system is completely enclosed and sealed
- 8 inch diameter bottom chute
- Easy to lift grate
- Integrated top bag cutter
- Hardox 400 steel paddle/auger style drive is suitable for concrete and grout up to 1.25"
- Precision laser cut parts, CNC forming and robotic welding
- Pad mounting holes for excavator mounting
- Drive system is reversible
- Polyurethane seals with 90 shore hardness
- Concrete Mixer attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- 5 foot flexible hose provided for easy pouring
- Attachment control device
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
Skid Steer Solutions