The Eterra MT Series of Trenchers have set the standard today for useful effectiveness without all the added markups for useless features. That means it is going to come out and do the job you want it to do day after day, without the extra costs and extra years it takes to pay for itself.
Just like with our auger drives, the gearboxes have been designed to protect themselves and last for a very long time. They are driven by reliable, top-of-the-line motors with a continuously high-degree of power. These 3 and 4 foot trenchers also feature a trencher chain with cutter teeth that have tungsten carbide tipped ends. These features are what make these attachments so effective.
This trencher is configured in the following manner:
- Boom and Crumber ship completely assembled.
- 70/30 Chain – 70% Aggressive Tungsten Carbide Cutter teeth (very well suited for this style of trencher). 30% are dirt teeth, which allow you to move more dirt out of the trench.
- Chain is 6" wide.
- Easy manual side shift. (Saves you over $700 compared to a hydraulic side shift.)
- Flow Rating: 14 - 23 GPM.
- Hoses and ½” ISO flat-faced couplers provided.
- 18" Auger discharge.