STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Haugen Skid Steer 49" Bale Fork
The Skid Steer Bale Fork Attachment features German-made conus tines or 1045 cold rolled steel tines. Haugen attachments have heavy duty frames and replaceable tines for long-lasting dependability.
Select Product Options Above
- Select material and configuration.
- Mounts to Skid Steer using the Universal Quick Attach System.
Skid Steer Bale Forks are available in both a conus forged tines option and a cold rolled steel tines option.
- Extra durable Haugen frame.
- All tines are easily replaceable.
- Frames feature a built-in step.
- Both options feature two 1.5 inch diameter stabilizers.
- Built-in 15 degree angle to assist with carrying bales.
- Conus tines have 49", 2 inch forged main spear.
- Cold rolled steel tines have 49 inch long, 2 inch diameter main spear.