STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Valley Tool 40EX HammerHead Excavator Flail Mower
The 40EX HammerHead Excavator Flail Mower from Valley Tool lives up to it's name by providing machine operators maximum chopping and brush clearing capabilities in a balanced, accurate, and heavy-duty frame. Reduce small-to-medium sized trees, vines, wood, grass, brush and all manner of vegetation to mulch with the HammerHead's forged, one-piece knife design, offering both power as well as control.
Recommended for machines from 12,000 - 16,000 pounds.
Experience the balance and cutting efficiency of Rockhound's True Shaft Technology, while an Extra-Strength Thumb Saddle is included standard with purchase for the removal of logs and other debris from your work area.
True Shaft Technology
The 40EX HammerHead features an electronically balanced cutter drum with serviceable hubs. This ensures straight shafts that are reliable, durable, and vibration-free.
Machine Specific Coupler Included With Purchase
Purchase of the 40EX Includes Universal Bolt on Mount and Machine Specific Coupler at no extra charge, excluding machines that require Wainroy Tag Mounts. Please enter your machine's make and model at checkout in order to ensure accuracy, or give us a call at 1-866-966-2538.
- HammerHead Knife Design: Forged one-piece sharpened hammer
- HammerHead Knife cuts hardwoods, grass and brush with uniformity
- Extra Strength Thumb Saddle included standard with purchase
- Machine Specific Coupler included with purchase (please enter your machine make and model at check-out)
- Composite Dampener Washer manages and isolates operational vibration
- True Shaft Technology: Electronically balanced cutter drum for straight, reliable, durable shafts
- Wire Guards protect bearings and seals
- Bolt-On Reversible Flails utilize second edge for power and durability
- Bolt-On Chain Guards are easily replaceable if damaged
- Direct Drive Design for maximum power transfer
- Exceeds all SAEJ1001 safety standard
- Single-Piece Frame for increased strength
- Excavator Flail Mower
- Machine specific mount (optional)
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's manual