STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Sidney 3-Point Tractor Tree Saw
The 3-Point Tractor Tree Saw from Sidney is optimized for trees up to 24 inches in diameter with a .44" thick, 8 carbide tooth blade. Built with an integrated cab guard to provide the operator protection from high speed debris.
This attachment is intended for use with tractors that have more than 30HP.
- SS Tool Steel Saw Mill blade is designed for high performance cutting
- Bolt-less Kodiak Carbide teeth held in with rivets to allow for simple replacement
- Cuts up to 24-inch diameter trees and brush quickly and easily
- Hollow ground design to eliminate pinching and binding
- Thin blade curve minimizes the power required
- Easily replace teeth without fighting bolts
- Over 90% efficient while reducing heat, noise and hose/gearbox losses
- Sidney 3-Point Tractor Tree Saw
- Flat Faced Couplers
- Owner's Manual