STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Standard (V50) and Heavy Duty (V60) Snow/Light Material Bucket Attachment
Virnig's Standard (V50) and Heavy Duty (V60) Snow/Light Material Buckets are the perfect attachments for transporting large volumes of lightweight substance. These buckets are designed to accommodate high capacity loads with maximum visibility for the operator.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Bucket Model and Size
- Select Optional Bolt-On Edge
- Select Optional Serrated Edge
These buckets are available in both standard (V50) and heavy duty (V60). You may also choose to add an optional edge, which extends the life of your bucket edge and aids in breaking up compacted soil.
- Holds large volumes of light material or snow
- Durable bucket shell for long term, reliable performance
- Windows in bucket allow increased user visibility
- Reinforced buckets with thick braces and large cross member
- High-strength weld-on edge accepts additional serrated or bolt-on edges
- Snow/Light Material Bucket Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual