STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Skeleton Grapple
The Skeleton Grapple from Virnig features an open edge design with heavy duty skeleton tines, allowing for greater utility in the size and quantity of material the operator is able to handle. From assorted brush to full size logs these skeleton grapples are exactly what any operator needs for his/her material handling needs. Cylinder Guards are included with purchase.
V50 Skeleton Grapple Features
- Multi-use grapple with an open design to hold what is needed while sifting out the rest
- Two-cylinder independent grapple, designed to scrape with loader arms against boom stops
- Hauling brush and logs, wider than the attachment, is easy with the open sided design
- Replaceable Teflon coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations
- Tines made of 1/2” Grade 80 steel and jaws made from 1/2” Grade 50 steel
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing
- Skid Steer Skeleton Grapple Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual