STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond High Back Snow and Mulch Bucket
Equally adept at both snow removal, as well as mulch and landscaping material transport, the High Back Snow and Mulch Bucket from Blue Diamond is an efficient and useful tool for any Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader. The higher than standard back combines with a reinforced floor to provide the best material handling capacity, while avoiding spillage and material loss. Mesh has been added to the back of the bucket to help increase operator visibility. Remove snow with this bucket during the winter months, and put it to work in the spring and summer moving mulch, wood shavings, animal feed, and much more. Pre-drilled with the option to add a bolt-on edge.
Select Product Options Above
- Taller back keeps material secure and reduces material loss
- Great for snow removal, as well as mulch and landscaping material transport
- Popular as a chicken litter or turkey litter bucket
- Also utilized for wood shavings
- 32" high back, 38" bottom
- Mesh in back of bucket for added versatility
- Ribs inside bucket to strengthen floor and back
- Pre-drilled for bolt-on edge
- Bolt-on edge available for all models
- High Back: 32"
- Bucket Bottom: 38"
- 84" Model Weight: 754 Pounds
- 84" Model Capacity: 29.0 CF
- 96" Model Weight: 947 Pounds
- 96" Model Capacity: 34.5 CF
- 102" Model Weight: 1140 Pounds
- 102" Model Capacity: 37.5 CF
- High Back Snow and Mulch Bucket
- Owner's manual