STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Harley Skid Steer Harley Rake Soil Conditioner
Decades of design experience and operator feedback has led to the current Harley Rake attachment design. Today's models are designed for more modern, powerful skid steer weights as well as for the budget conscious users who do not need all of the angling features. Rigid frame Harley Rakes are a great mix of quality and function for your landscape needs, they are also easy to use and a cinch to maintain. The manual rotation offers all the great features at a lower price.
- Dual independently adjustable gauge wheels allow for skim passes for overseeding or adjust to cut drainage grades.
- Pure carbide proprietary teeth design for best possible fracture pattern and superior seed and moisture retention.
- Adjustable Rhino Hide Barrier above the roller allows you to quickly react to the soil conditions. You choose the size of material you want left on the seedbed.
- Easily removeable/reversible end plates for windrowing and reverse box raking.
- Slim profile bearing ends allow full depth first pass teeth penetration.
- Triple sealed and shielded bearings for extra protection and longer life.
- Well designed geometry provides great visibility.
- Comes with all electrical and hydraulic connections.
- Harley Rake
- Fixed Angle
- Flat Faced Couplers
- Owner's Manual