STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Blue Diamond Extreme Duty Rock Bucket Grapple Attachment
The Extreme Duty Rock Bucket Grapple from Blue Diamond Attachments has been built for extreme applications, designed rugged and durable for heavy use. Ideal for newer, larger and stronger machines, this Rock Bucket Grapple pairs excellent with loaders boasting increased horse power and lift capacities. The solid quick attach area keeps debris secure and enclosed, preventing material from spilling and jamming the machine or getting in the way of the operator. Put this rugged attachment to the test and expertly clear land, clean up after demolition, remove brush, pick logs and firewood, and much more.
All pivot points feature grease zerks and the oversized 1.25″ pins are in bushings for extended durability. The industrial cylinders are a welded, 10″ stroke, 2″ bore with 1.25″ greasable pins.
Select Product Options Above
- Extreme Duty Rock Bucket with Grapples
- 1/2" tines, spaced 3" apart
- Solid quick attach area encloses material and protects machine and operator
- Ideal for new, larger skid steer and compact track loaders with increased horsepower
- Built for extreme applications and steady work
- Grapples includes covered cylinders, enclosed hose routing, and oversized pivot pins with grease fittings
- Pick up rocks roots, logs, firewood, debris and more
- Ideal for shaping land, demolition clearing, land clearing, landscaping and more
- Industrial Cylinders: 10" stroke, 2" bore, 1.25" greasable pins
Tine Thickness: 1/2"
Tine Spacing: 3"
Maximum Opening: 30"
72" Model Weight: 1034 Pounds
78" Model Weight: 1083 Pounds
84" Model Weight: 1150 Pounds
- Extreme Duty Rock Bucket Grapple Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat Faced couplers
- Owner's manual