STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Skid Steer Laser Precision Dozer-Grader Attachment / Features
The Eterra® Skid Steer Dozer-Grader attachment is one of the most versatile attachments you can put on your machine. Tackle precision grading with laser accuracy and control, or move high volumes of earth and other tough materials with its heavy duty dozing ability. Eterra has taken the industry standard laser-grader attachment, beefed it up, and added more features and innovative technology to increase your productivity. The Dozer-Grader features an ultra-duty dozer-blade that moves six ways (10.5° vertical tilt, 26° lateral tilt) as well as a stabilizer boom and floating wheels that allow for precision grading and eliminate digging too deep. But what really puts this attachment in a class of it's own is the laser control system and super controller, allowing for you to switch between automatic and manual laser control and achieve 2D grade.
It doesn't make a difference if your machine is a Bobcat, Caterpillar, Kubota, John Deere or any other brand of Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader. Eterra has partnered with Skid Steer Genius to make sure your machine is compatible using Skid Steer Genius Super Controllers. Other controllers will not work with the attachment - use of the SSG Super Controller is required.
- Super Controller Installation Kit - Permanent (Attachment will be used on a single skid steer) or Temporary (Attachment may be used on multiple machines)
- Dual Receiver Laser System
- (2) Futtura laser receivers - automatically control both sides of the blade (independent blade control increases accuracy and capability)
- Futtura control box - switch between automatic and manual mode, right and left offset (temporary adjustment for tough spots, obstacles etc)
- NOT INCLUDED: Laser transmitter (sender): Eterra does not supply the laser receiver, which must be sourced by the operator independently. This gives you the flexibility to choose a laser transmitter that fits your needs.
- Slope Controller - For jobs requiring dual slope grading. Replaces right side laser receiver and adjusts blade angle while left receiver monitors blade height. Angle is set using Futtura control box. Slope controller requires laser receiver system to function.
- Asphalt, curbs, gutters and concrete
- Trail and path construction
- Skid Steer Genius Super Controller: SSG Super Joystick Controller (Either permanent or temporarily installed). Used as a stand-alone grader or dozer the DGR-106 is an optimal attachment allowing the operator the full flexibility of being able to spread and final grade all with one attachment.
- Dozer Style Mold Board: This is not your typical Skid Steer Grader Mold Board. It's thicker, it's more reinforced, and it's taller so that you can get more aggressive with large piles of material you need to push, move and spread.
- Oscillating Bolster
- Flotation Tires: Provide excellent flotation to keep the grader moving smoothly over uneven terrain
- Proportional Hydraulic Valve: Using the latest in technology, the DGR-106 hydraulic control valve offers the ultimate in precision control.
- Bolt-on Reversible Cutting Edge: When the edge wears out it can be flipped over to provide a fresh cutting edge.
- Automatic Control Systems: Increase accuracy and productivity. Automatically controls the blade to ensure you're exactly on-grade. Laser control and slope control systems are available (2D grade).
- Standard Blade Extension turns the grader from a 86" grader into a 106" grader
- Box Blade Extensions available to push more material