STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Bradco Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment
Bradco released their all new Skid Steer Disc Mulcher attachment in spring 2020, meaning they're a little late to the game. There's one huge advantage to being a late mover though: you get to learn from everyone else's mistakes. This innovative new disc mulcher is designed to solve the issues that other manufacturers have seen with their disc mulchers, maximizing productivity and reducing downtime spent on service.
This disc mulcher attachments runs efficiently on machines from 30-45 GPM and requires a rated operating capacity (ROC) of 2,600 lb. A case drain is required.
- Wide-angle intake promotes mulching and helps avoid jams.
- Ultra-efficient drive system designed for fast start up, high tip speed, and maximum power to the head.
- MulchPowerTM gauge visible from the cab, warning operators of bog-down, ensuring ideal disc speed is maintained (see video).
- Zero maintenance bearing housing never needs to be greased.
- Reinforced debris shovel keeps teeth out of the dirt and places material perfectly for optimal processing.
- Interchangeable and rotatable QUADCO teeth simplifies service and combats uneven wear patterns.
- Control debris projection with a two-position, adjustable deflector.
- Removable debris shovel allows teeth to work below grade and provides easier processing of light brush.
- Dual-function push bar smoothly pulls trees in on the right side, grabs to manipulate trees on the left side.
- Protected against damage from wire and other hazards.
- Flow Rate of 30-45 GPM
- Requires 2,600 lb ROC minimum
- Pressure is 3,300 PSI minimum (case drain required)
- Fells trees up to 14 inches
- Processes up to 8 inch material
- Grind stumps to grade
- Heavy Machined Steel QUADCO Disc - perfectly balanced for power and smoothness
- Leading edge debris shovel
- Adjustable deflector
- Dual function, intelligent designed push bar
- Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Flat faced couplers
- Hydraulic hoses
- Owner's manual