STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig V50 Series Skid Steer Rotary Deck Brush Cutter Attachment
The Virnig Skid Steer brush cutter is the best addition to your brush clearing attachment aresenal. This skid steer brush cutter attachment is great for landscapers and any operator in the business of clearing up to 3" thick brush and lots of heavy weeds or grass. Armed with this tri-blade, floating deck (optional) brush cutter system from Virnig Mfg., there is not a lot of material that can stop your machine. Considering the option of upgrading to the floating deck? It is designed to bring you the results of a finish mower.
• Floating Deck option available for achieving the best looking results.
• Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
• Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 150-215 lb. flywheel in 7-10 seconds.
• Standard replaceable front skid shoes.
• ½" x 4" single side, updraft blades.
• Multiple motor configurations to match loader’s hydraulic system.
• Please specify make and model of skid loader when ordering Rotary Brush Cutter.
- Skid Steer V50 Rotary Deck Brush Cutter
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual