- skid steer
- Attachment Parts
- mini skid steer
- Tracks & Tires
The Virnig Skid Steer brush cutter is the best addition to your brush clearing attachment aresenal. This skid steer brush cutter attachment is great for landscapers and any operator in the business of clearing up to 3" thick brush and lots of heavy weeds or grass. Armed with this tri-blade, floating deck (optional) brush cutter system from Virnig Mfg., there is not a lot of material that can stop your machine. Considering the option of upgrading to the floating deck? It is designed to bring you the results of a finish mower.
Select Product Options Above
• Floating Deck option available for achieving the best looking results.
• Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
• Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 150-215 lb. flywheel in 7-10 seconds.
• Standard replaceable front skid shoes.
• ½" x 4" single side, updraft blades.
• Multiple motor configurations to match loader’s hydraulic system.
• Please specify make and model of skid loader when ordering Rotary Brush Cutter.
Forestry Door Upgrade Option
For heavy-duty forestry and land clearing operations, we highly recommend a Forestry Door Upgrade for your Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader. Made of 1/2" or 3/8" thick impact-resistant polycarbonate, these doors protect the operator from flying rocks and debris during harsh applications and increase energy efficiency inside the cab. Available for a wide selection of machines, easy to install, matching mounting holes to OEM original models. Increase safety and visibility, lock in heat during the winter, keep your cab cool during the summer. Hardware not included.
Virnig Product Literature
Products purchased from Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. are warranted to be free from defects, in workmanship, for one year from the end user date of purchase. Purchased components on Virnig Manufacturing, Inc. products are subject to the warranty of the original manufacturer. This warranty is void on products and components that have been modified or repaired without the prior consent of Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. or Virnig Mfg. Inc.. This includes disassembling motors, bearing adapters, cylinders, etc. Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. does not warrant damage from misuse, accidents or negligence nor damage to the machine or surrounding environment. Claims are limited to replacement parts and a reasonable labor amount. This warranty does not cover service mileage, downtime or replacement of attachment.