STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
V60 Heavy Duty Multi Purpose (4 -in-1) Bucket Attachment
The V60 Heavy Duty Multi Purpose (4 -in-1) Bucket Attachment for Skid Steer loaders is an incredible multi-purpose bucket that can doze, clam, level, and bottom dump at the operators discretion.
Select Product Options Above
- Select Bucket Width
- Select Optional Bolt-On Edge
- Select Optional Serrated Edge
- Select Optional Weld-On Teeth
- Select Optional Holding Valve
The V60 Multi Purpose Bucket is available in four width options to choose from in order to fit your job needs. You may also select optional Bolt-On or Serrated Edges to extend the life of your bucket edge. Weld-On Teeth are also available to help break up compact soil as well as an additional Holding Valve to increase the holding force of your bucket's hydraulic cylinders.
- Multiple functions including clamming, leveling dozing, and bottom dumping
- Bucket opens to 33" wide for easy, efficient dumping and collecting
- Designed to provide maximum visibility for operator
- Weld-on edge accepts various edge options
- USA-made NitroSteel® cylinder rods are corrosion, dent, and flake resistant
- Heavy Duty Multi Purpose 4 in 1 Bucket
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
EZ SPOT UR