STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Eterra Cyclone 48" Excavator Rotary Brush Cutter
Designed for excavators of 8500 lbs. to 30,000 lbs (for larger machines see the Cyclone 60" Brush Cutter) the Cyclone 48" Brush Cutter operates efficiently on excavators with hydraulic flows from 12 - 45 GPM. With cutting capacities up to 6+ inch material, this mower can take anything you throw at it.
A lot of effort has gone into using the right materials to make this mower lighter than other mowers in its class (685 lb without coupler). With the lower weight and tough construction, you can easily work side hills and not fear that you might tip your machine over. Eterra uses top quality materials and innovative design ensuring you have a mower that will handle difficult jobs today, and last for years to come. Skid Steer Solutions, Inc. backs this up with with a no hassle, 1 year warranty that leads the industry.
All excavator mounted Cyclone 48" Mowers come equipped with 1/2" Flat Face Couplers.
The Cyclone uses removable gates on the front and rear of the cutter so you can remove them for heavy brush clearing when you need to but still easily install them when you are in areas that you want to minimize the amount of material being ejected from the cutter. Eterra is the only manufacturer on the market that does this.
Eterra mowers use a direct drive spindle hub which is the same hub used on the Typhoon Skid Steer Clearing Mower. Eterra does this to insure maximum impact strength when clearing heavy material. Operator safety comes first to Eterra and a reliable drive system that will never come apart is a priority. Eterra takes the safety of their mowers to another level by insisting all of the steel, machining, and drive systems are USA manufactured.
- Select Flow Range
- For most excavators, please select based on the flow range listed, and not the MAX flow.
- Only select based on the MAX flow if your excavator loses auxiliary hydraulic flow when moving the arm. Your flow should NEVER exceed this MAX rating.
- If you are unsure of your auxiliary flow rating, or whether your machine loses flow when moving the arm, please consult your excavator dealer.
- Select Case Drain – 3/8” Flat Face Coupler – Female or Male
- Optional for machines flowing 25 GPM and under as long as you are running the mower on a one way flow/breaker circuit. If this is the case select NONE.
- Mandatory for 26+ GPM flow. You cannot select none for flow ranges exceeding 26 GPM
- Excavator Coupler
- If you need a coupler that isn't listed, select "Other Coupler" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- If you want to build your own coupler, select "None / Build Your Own" and we will contact you (price and warranty may vary)
- 6" cut capacity
- 685 Lbs.
- Permco Gear Drive Motor
- (2x) 9 Lb forged steel blades
- 1" CNC machined T1 steel blade bar (electronically balanced)
- 1/2" gusset deck reinforcement
- 48" cut width
- 18,000 ft/min blade speed
- Cyclone 48" Rotary Brush Cutter
- Machine specific excavator coupler (select above)
- Hydraulic hoses (select length above)
- Case drain (mandatory for machines of 26 gpm+)
- 1/2" Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual