V70 Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment | Virnig
See more by Virnig
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig V70 Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment
Meet the all new Forestry and Land Clearing Disc Mulcher from Virnig Manufacturing. If you are like us, you've been watching these behemoth disc mulchers online, and seeing your competitors test the waters with them. We've tried them, and man were we impressed. It takes the best of the Clearing Mower/Cutters and what long-standing attachment manufacturers have been doing with there Disc blade carriers on the ultra duty cutters and says... "You know what... Let's step it up it notch". Cut through trees like butter (no bog), suck them in into your wheel and mulch them to shreds (no jamming), grind the bottom of the tree that is left (nothing left after that), and don't bother switching between your standard drum mulcher and brush cutter before getting into the "thick woods" (One attachment does almost all of the work).
These are many things... But they are not your typical mulcher attachment so if this is your first mulching attachment, please review "the basics" below before considering one of these.
- This is LIKELY not for the public park you have a contract to clear up, consider using this on jobs where NO ONE is onsite as material will aim for homeruns at the world series
- A Disc Mulcher attachment can injure or kill bystanders and operators, GET A FORESTRY CAB or at least an approved Cab Window/Guard that will protect you from deflections and carbide teeth coming off
- Practice makes perfect, it's going to take 1-3 hours for you to adjust to some of the techniques required to safely and productively operate this amazing piece of machinery, we suggest you take your time with this and set up training time before going on your first job
- Everything is fun and dandy until something goes wrong, DO YOUR MAINTENANCE EVERYTIME, not just the first time. Check all bolts and grease points and torque or replace before each use
- If you or your operator are a first time operator, give us a call or chat with us on livechat to discuss the nature of your job
- BUY REPLACEMENT Teeth when you order, don't wait until you chip one or get so busy with new jobs because this mulcher has opened doors for you. Order replacements at the time you order with us.
- Direct drive system with piston motor
- Rotatable replaceable teeth
- Fully machined disc
- Bearing and spindle protection
- Heavy duty deck
- Recutter bar
- V70 Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting Plate
- Flat Faced Couplers
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Owner's Manual
Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment | Blue Diamond
Series II Skid Steer Mulcher Attachment | Bradco
Skid Steer Twin Disc Mulcher Attachment | Promac
HSM60 Skid Steer Forestry Mulcher | Promac
Skid Steer Mulcher Attachment | Blue Diamond
Defender FHX Skid Steer Mulcher Attachment | Rockhound
Skid Steer Disc Mulcher Attachment | Bradco
Typhoon Skid Steer Clearing Mower | Eterra