V60 Skid Steer Snow Blower Attachment | Virnig
See more by Virnig
A surcharge of $ is included to off-set the rising costs of steel | Learn more
with | Apply for Financing
STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Virnig Skid Steer Snow Blower | V60 Series
Virnig is the real deal when it comes to Snow Equipment and much more. It is clear they mean business, being they are from Minnesota and the depth of their Snow Removal attachment line is exspansive. The V60 Snow Blower works through any type of snow that needs removal, that includes wet, heavy, hard and compacted material as well. The heavy duty paddle-style auger within the V60 is strong and durable for all conditions.
- Paddle-style auger efficiently chews through any type of snow. Wet and heavy, light and fluffy or hard and compacted.
- Optimal auger location continuously feeds the partially enclosed fan to ensure max snow volume exits the chute.
- 3/16” metal surrounding the fan reduces distortion from rocks and debris, resulting in longer blower life.
- 270 degree hydraulic chute rotation and deflector angle allows precise snow placement.
- Curved chute and shortened deflector maximize throwing distance.
- Two, direct drive Parker® motors with hydraulic pressure relief protection.
- Reversible, replaceable poly skid shoes prevent surface marks.
- Standard 5/8” x 6” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
- Skid Steer V60 Snow Pusher Attachment
- Universal skid steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses
- Flat faced couplers
- Owner's manual
V50 Snow Blower Attachment | Virnig
Extreme Duty Skid Steer Snow Blower Attachment | Blue Diamond
Mini Skid Steer Snow Blower Attachment | FFC
Skid Steer Snow Blower Attachment | CID
Skid Steer Angle Snow Plow | Virnig
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Snow Blade/Pusher | Virnig
Heavy Duty V-Snow Blade Attachment | Virnig
Skid Steer V-Plow Snow Plow Attachment | FFC