STEEL PRICES RISE:
The carbon steel market is poised to grow by 699.35 MT during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period." (Source: Business Wire)
This is what we are seeing all across the industry; day after day new emails from vendor's telling us that their prices are rising, every order we make for materials needs to be revised because the last price is no longer valid, and for good reason. The cost of steel materials has been steadily increasing throughout 2020, and it unfortunately has not slowed into 2021. The reduced capacities of companies in this industry due to Covid-19 health and safety regulations continues to have an impact. As a result, we are forced to increase our list pricing for 2021 and add a steel surcharge to off-set the rising costs that is projected to continue this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have on our close and prospective customers. We we will do what we can to keep our prices low when the opportunities are found, but right now we are left with little options.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
JORDEN LEIB, VICE PRESIDENT OF SKID STEER SOLUTIONS
Maxx Attachments Timberwolf Forestry Grapple Tree Shear Attachment
The Timberwolf Forestry Tree Shears from the rebranded Maxx Attachments, formerly known as Dymax are an industrial-grade, heavy-duty model of Tree Shear Attachment for Skid Steer Loaders, outfitted with an extremely strong grapple mechanism for securing and transporting trees. Maxx specializes in forestry applications, and their attachments are built for serious work and continuous use. Trusted by industry professionals all over the globe, the Timberwolf Forestry Tree Shears feature a large cutting capacity and solid cast, sharp, 3/4" AR400 milled knife edges, designed to provide a clean and consistent cut day-in and day-out. The larger lines, reduced pressure loss, and larger rod diameter of these shears provides operators increased shear speed, and the highest shearing power ratio available.
The Grapple mechanism on these Tree Shears features solid construction and a rigid arm that reduces vertical movement when securing and transporting sheared trees. The Bunching Grapple model with Accumulator Arm gives operators the option of shearing one tree, holding it in place with the accumulator arm, and then shearing additional smaller diameter trees, allowing for the shearing and removal of a large bunch of trees without interruption.
- Standard Grapple and Grapple Bunching Models available
- Bunching Model features the addition of an accumulator arm
- Bunching Model allows operator to shear a tree and hold it in place while shearing and bunching additional trees
- 14" Tree Shear cutting capacity
- Designed for heavy application and continuous use - for serious forestry work
- High strength steel shear arms with blade stop mechanism
- Dual grapple arms secure tree prior to cutting
- Sharp, 3/4" AR400 milled knife edges, single bevel, solid cast to provide a strong and clean cut
- Simple and easy blade adjustment and replacement
- Larger lines, reduced pressure loss and larger rod diameters for better performance
- Hoses and cylinders are internally protected
- Extremely powerful and efficient sharing power ratio
- Machine must have 3,400 lbs. min operating requirements for the 16" models
- Forestry Grapple
- Owner's Manual
Skid Steer Doors of North America